Join our team
Recruitment is flexible, enabling staff to develop and excel in their career. We employ people who are good at what they do and want to become a valued member of our professional team.
All applicants are required to undergo a Police Record Check.
You’ve seen a position at Merrynath Support Services, that you are interested in, so what next?
Before applying for a role at Merrynath Support Services, we recommend reading through our website to learn more about Merrynath Support Services to ensure our values and culture are a good fit for you.
To apply for a vacant position advertised on this page, please follow the ‘How to apply’ instructions within an advertisement. If you would like to express your interest in working with us in a position not listed on this page as a current vacancy, please forward your Resume with a Cover Letter outlining the position you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are however always looking for Residential and Community Workers.
Residential and Community Workers
- Understanding or experience with supporting persons with complex special needs including managing aggressive behaviours.
- Able to provide ad hoc psychosocial support.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly both written and verbal.
- Motivate clients to achieve meaningful goals and make a real difference in their lives.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
What we offer
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for growth
- Various workplace settings
- A degree or diploma in health, social services, developmental service worker and or relevant experience within the mental health system.
- Sensitivity to stigma, marginalization, and poverty experienced by many client-members.
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Crisis prevention intervention (CPI) certificate
- If you do not have the listed certifications, you will need to obtain them before your first shift.